PLM Extra Tuition
PLM Extra Tuition (PLMET) offers supplementary education to children ages 4 - 16 years.
The Director, Petal Miller has for some time been concerned about the quality of infant, primary and secondary education offered to children. A number of children have been ‘failing’ in mainstream schools.
The primary objective of PLMET is to raise the educational standards, self development and achievement of our children, whilst at the same time working with the National Curriculum in the UK.
The aims of PLM Extra Tuition (PLMET) are:
- Creating a learning environment
- Unearthing and developing the academic ability of our children – the focus is on quality time spent with each child, in a relaxed result driven environment
- Inspiring, nurturing, shaping and challenging young minds – future leaders
- Harnessing the personal development of children
- Bringing out the best in our children
- Developing positive role models for our children
- Improving and accelerating classroom and examination performance
- Assisting and supporting in the learning and development of children
- Building and enhancing self confidence, worth, belief and esteem in themselves
- Improving children’s motivation and attitudes towards learning and education
- Developing independent thinkers and learners
- Any child can be whatever they want to be in life, as long as they are determined to succeed and excel
- Challenging the status quo and overcoming barriers to success
- Competition is healthy and learning should be fun
- Encouraging the older children, ages 14 – 16 years to appreciate the value of education, to continue with their education beyond 16 years and achieve their dreams!
Find out how far your child can go.
Click the button below to explore further...
For more information about the services that PLMET can offer you and your child, contact Petal today. Or fill in the Enquiries Form here.